Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Open House! Condo on the banks of the Cape Fear River

I'll let you use my binoculars.....

It's been awhile since I did an open house.   That's because my days (and nights) have been chock-a-block full showing homes and writing up contracts lately!  (Yeah! That's the kind of busy I love!)  But I've missed doing open houses.  Some agents are about as fond of open houses as a trip to the dentist, but I think they're fun and a great way to meet new clients, as well as help the seller, of course.  (Some day soon I'll write a blog about the good, the bad, and the ugly of open houses.) So, this weekend I'm thrilled to be able to host an open house at the gorgeous Turtle Cay condos.  These homes are just south of Wilmington NC, off of River Road, and have views to die for across the marshes to the Cape Fear River.  I could sit on this condo's balcony for hours and watch the birdlife and passing river traffic.   I expect, however, I'll be too busy with visitors to the open house to spend much time gazing through my binoculars this Sunday -- but I promise to let you borrow them if you come join us Sunday!   Here's my ad for the Open House:
      

OPEN HOUSE! 

Spectacular views of the Cape Fear River! 

104 Turtle Cay #10, Wilmington NC   
1-4 p.m. Sunday, July 27.

I'm bringing my birdwatching binoculars!  Come join me at my open house this Sunday afternoon in this lovely, renovated condo in the serene Turtle Cay community along the Cape Fear River.  Tastefully renovated with quality workmanship, this is a 2 bedroom condo that could easily have a 3rd bedroom. It has tray ceilings, a fireplace, new stainless steel appliances, tiled foyer, new flooring and paint. The views are to die for! Just a short 10 minute drive to Wilmington or a 5 minute drive to the beach. Only $164,900. Oh, by the way... This building is not in the flood plain, which will translate to lower costs for the owner.   See you there Sunday!








No comments:

Post a Comment